Sep 24, 2010

A Spy in the House

From the first paragraph in the prologue I was hooked!  Or as we say at my house - cuffed and stuffed -  No way out till I read the entire book!  Mary is 12 and sitting on death row, no way out, no hope, no mercy, not even a decent place to sit (you'll read where she's sitting in the first paragraph).  This story has a fresh twist.  A creative mystery that keeps you guessing, thinking and loving it all the while:). 
I give this book 4 stars for being simply a fun read, and finally something other than a princess story!:)
A great Young Adult read!  Book 2 came out in Auguest 2010 - "The Body at the Tower" agency series #2 - I can't wait to read it!  Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

GuateMama said...

I stumbled across your blog and LOVE your book reviews! As per your recommendation I read The Agency book 1 and loved it! I quickly got my hands on book 2 and loved it even more! I can't wait until the 3rd comes next Spring. Thank you for your reviews. I'm always looking for a good book to read.