Jan 1, 2016

2015 Favorite Reads


My teenage daughter got me interested in this great read.  Don't miss it!  Did you know she is rated one of the top 12 children who changed our world?  True Story.  Current Event.


Fantasitc from the first page to the end.  Thick pages - full of visual examples, light on words, this is a fantastic look at how our boring note taking can turn.  I loved incorporating these ideas into my note-taking at church, my to-do lists and conferences I attend.  This was also big for my kids who are more doodle/visual learners.  I then got the Sketchnote Workbook too (so glad).  Both books are being well used!



Okay - this is a Regency Clean Romance.  I have to say the author created a unique story that was such a good read it turned into my favorite Regency read of the year:).  Oh, your going to enjoy this one!



There are books a plenty about WWII - but the night the Berlin Wall was put up?  Great read - don't miss this chance to let your brain think about a time like no other.  Adventure packed, this kept me on the edge of my seat, almost fell off a couple times:). YA


Okay - the world is going crazy with these fun new Adult coloring books.  Yet this is not a coloring book this book shows easy, clear examples of how you can doodle your own beauty!  I love the 2 alphabets that are demonstrated in this book.  Don't miss the dangles too.  Really - I've been packing this book around feeding off the inspiration since I got it. (thanks to my sister-in-law for showing it to me)


I love it when I am reading a book, find I can't stand a certain character, and then find things turning and twisting until in the end, I am cheering for that character.  This author turned away from mysteries and wrote a clean Regency Romance that was a hit!



Kimberly Bradly has written another YA hit.  I was so excited to drift into this WWII story.  You will not be disappointed.



No comments: