Jun 12, 2015

THE SKETCHNOTE HANDBOOK

This Summer my kids and I are learning how to sketch.  



Not just for the fun of it - 
but to also increase their ability to listen and remember - 
 at school or at church.



This author shows you how to get down ideas - "Sketchnotes are a way to think on Paper using Images & Words"



The pages are amazing - not the boring text you usually get - but a visual feast of ideas - I finished reading it completely full of enthusiasm.   I'm not only excited for me, but I'm excited for what this can do to for my children! 



Go ahead - grab this book, a pen and give it a try!:)  I promise you will not be disappointed!  I count this my "FIND" of the year:)!  (If I was Oprah this would be one of my FAVORITE THINGS of 2015)




*****This book is Definitely a 5 Star
This is the book you want to own and buy for all your friends!:)

"Sketchnoting helps your concentration.  
When your mind and body are working in tandem, 
there is little room left for distractions."

"As you train your ears and mind,
your ability to listen and to capture ideas 
will keep improving."

"Engaging your whole brain has other positive effects, 
like improving your memory and recall."

No comments: