Apr 15, 2012

Wee Mouse Tin House

Love this pattern!    http://www.etsy.com/listing/92689817/wee-mouse-tin-house-pdf-pattern


The Girls and boys and cousin who was visiting all made these at our house on Friday!  I saw this pattern and LOVED It - so did the kids:).  We rushed to the grocery store and bought 6 large altoids and one mini and went straight to work!

I made the mini altoid fit the little bear - they are so cute!

The the kids all wanted to make different creatures so I ended up being the only one to make the little mice - luckily because they are really time consuming.  We ended up with 2 owls, 1 bunny, 1 penguin and then mice and bears!

VERY FUN!  I am gifting the 2 mice and 1 mini bear to my niece!  What a fun package to get in the mail from hopefully her Favorite Aunt:).

I want to purchase this pattern also - it's soooooooooo cute!   http://www.etsy.com/shop/mmmcrafts?ref=seller_info


this gal has done a great job with her patterns and unique characters!  She's really talented!  I am also impressed that her patterns are well done and very eye catching! 

Just Had to Share!

No comments: