Ever wonder how to get your family involved in the Conference Ensign?
Here are a few tips I use:
- Everyone gets their own copy
- Put everyones name on the front (I use stickers)
- Put small stacks of post it notes on the front to be used to mark special pages
- HIGHLIGHTERS - lots of fun colors - any age can now participate
- We read & highlight 2 - 4 paragraphs from one talk, talk about it for a few minutes and are done
- Sunday afternoon is a great time to do this!
- Little treats can help the discussion when we review what we've read (espcially gettting my teens involved)
This Sunday we read Elder Eyring's talk - we talked about how it reminded us of the Liahona.
Below is a print out for your family(or class) to put in their journals or scriptures.
Liahona.the Book of Mormon is the Best Guide.eyring