May 25, 2011

A CURSE DARK AS GOLD



Defenitely a spellbinding book!  A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Wonderful retelling of rumpelstiltskin story. Actually a much better telling. This was a really fun read, it kept me trying to figure out what had happened and was going to happen the entire time. I really liked how the author developed a whole story. This read pulled me right through - in fact the entire kindergarten pick-up circle had to sit and wait since I was so engrossed in the book I didn't realize the kids had gotten out, the cars ahead of me had loaded and pulled through and everyone was waiting on me! Yikes, emberrasing!



View all my reviews

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I have had this on my good reads "to read list" for a while, this reminded me to put it on hold at the library. How is the 2nd installment of Green Rider? Really loved the first one, thanks for the great read!