Apr 18, 2010

Family History Research Log

I am really excited about this Post!  I've decided to start posting tips and ideas that I've been discovering for doing Genealogy!  I love searching for my roots!  I only wish I had more time! (don't we all?)  The answer?  One step at a time!  

The First Step:   GET ORGANIZED!!!

This research log will help you keep track of where you are at, what you have done, and what you want to do. Don't waste hours doing the same searches over & over!

  1. What do you want to know?
  2. Write it down on your Research Log
  3. Keep this Log in a File Folder or 3 ring Binder labeled with the surname you are searching (last name of the family)


Hopefully this will inspire you a little, and help you a lot! Keep watch as I'll be posting genealogy research helps, tips and ideas! Please feel free to share also!
 

No comments: