Mar 14, 2016

God is Watching Over You


THE perfect book for your Easter Basket!!

by P.J. Lyons   5 Stars:)  
This adorable sheep family makes this book a hit!  Just looking at the cover  made me want the book.  Then after reading the sweet story and seeing all the illustrations I was a fan.  This would definitely be a great gift for any child or grandchild!
I like how it is a little larger than the typical board book.  This book measures, 8 inches by 8 inches.  The size is small enough for little hands, but has big  clear pictures that draw you in.  The cover is also thicker than a regular board book – it has a padded thickness too it making it a higher quality.
The message delivered is one I want my children and grandchildren to bask in.  This book states such a simple truth, but so important. 

The colors and cute pictures make you want to read it again and again, which is just perfect right?  All the little critters from frogs, to birds, to turtles turn the pages into a delightful feast for the eyes.   I think my favorite thing about this story is its calming story that is perfect for bedtime.  Match this with a pillow and you have the perfect gift!  I was given this book free in exchange for an honest review.

No comments: