Apr 1, 2014

Bluebonnet Bride


3 Stars
This was great story and definitely a quick read.  Buy it for a trip or a quiet evening.  It has all the great parts of a novel.  With mystery and danger mingled around a love story this book is all wrapped up to make it worth reading.  Elli, Hannah and Nathan are great characters you immediately like.  Someone is trying to cause them harm.  Who it is and what they are really after keeps you wanting to read more. 

Why did I give it only 3 stars?  First of all it is too short - not a full length novel.  I don’t like how e-books are sometimes just short stories not full length novels.  I think they need to be set in a different category so you know what you are buying.  Secondly I thought the story really sweet but being so short there was no real depth to create an amazing 4 or 5 stars story.  My third reason is the cover.  The entire story is about a blonde haired beauty.  And I can tell you that the cover girl does not have the same color hair - that bugs me.  

This book was given to me free in exchange for an honest review.

No comments: